Old 14-03-2003, 01:44 PM
Smythefarm

Default Favorite Magazine

I stopped subsribing to Organic Gardening - the last few issues weren't that
interesting.

Mother Earth News is one of my favorite magazines. It gets a little heavy on
the save the environment/ build your own house from natural materials/raise
your own farm animals but usually has some articles on vegetables and herbs
that might be worth checking out. The April/May issue which I received 2 days
ago has an article on growing soybeans including a few recipes.

I'm more into herbs than anything else so my top three favorite magazines a
The Herb Quarterly - includes recipes in most issues

The Herb Companion - includes recipes in most issues.

Herbs for Health - has run articles on herbal teas - not just medicinal uses.

Take care,
Lynn Smythe
coming soon: www.butterflygypsy.com