Old 14-04-2006, 02:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
MikeCT

Default Rhodochiton (Purple Bell Flower)

Thank you both for your replies. I have sown each seed in its own small pot
placing them in a propagator on my office south facing window sill. They
should do very well there. I am hoping for splendid plants. I'll let you
know when and if I get germination.

MCT
------
JennyC and Omata replied:
Can't recall exactly how long they took to germinate last time I grew
them, but they did flower in the same year.........

Lovely things - be patient "~)
Jenny

They're also very easy to overwinter. My tiny plants kept growing
almost the whole time in my unheated greenhouse (okay, so I'm in London
but not in the centre, and we've had lots of hard frosts this year).