Old 14-04-2006, 05:26 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Doug Freyburger

Default Hydroponics USENET or mailing list

Salmon Egg wrote:

My server seems to be stingy with the more esoteric newsgroups. Is there a
newsgroup or mailing list news letter or forum devoted to hydroponics? There
is one for pot, but I am more interested in one for food.

I went to groups.google.com and did a search on the word
hydroponics. It offered me 18 groups. alt.hydronponics was
the nly UseNet group that seemed to fit, but about half of the
hits were mailing lists hosted on google that might work.

A similar search on yahoo is likely to get a similar list of
mailing lists.