Old 14-04-2006, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Puckdropper

Default Hydroponics USENET or mailing list

Salmon Egg wrote in
:

My server seems to be stingy with the more esoteric newsgroups. Is
there a newsgroup or mailing list news letter or forum devoted to
hydroponics? There is one for pot, but I am more interested in one for
food.

Bill
-- Ferme le Bush

Sometimes you get good results when you send a nice note to your news
group provider requestion an addition. You may have to use google to
find your group, or another free NNTP server. (They're out there, but
they're generally not too good...)

Puckdropper
--
www.uncreativelabs.net

still enjoy using the old computers. Sometimes we want to see how far a
particular system can go, other times we use a stock system to remind
ourselves of what we once had.