Old 14-04-2006, 10:12 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Artemis

Default What is a good dethatcher to buy?

Buy whatever brand your rental store is renting. That pretty much
guarantees it will hold up to commercial use. Likely to also have local
parts and support.

JMJ wrote:
The reason I want to buy one as we have been dethatching occasionally
commercially and have not purchased one yet as we have been renting one and
doing several yards at a time in order to make it pay. We have enough
customers that request this so we are looking an buying one instead of
renting.

"JMJ" wrote in message

What brand is a good dethatcher to buy?

--