Old 14-04-2006, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default How do I...?

gcouger writes

-
If you're wondering about the not-very-helpful answers so far - you
have

posted this to a group which is concerned with gardening in the UK,
and

we do not have termites. You would get better answers posting to a
group

concerned with gardening in your part of the world.
--
Kay

Hi Kay,

I just wandered in to the group when I saw Jim Webster was here.

I suspect that I am a season late on this post. If you didn't get the
termite problem solved last year.

Re-read my post very, very carefully. We don't have termites over
here!!!
You are posting to a newsgroup about gardening in the UK.

--
Kay