Old 15-04-2006, 12:55 PM posted to triangle.gardens
Nosmo King

Default Wood Chipper Repair - Where?

In article . net, Derek Mark Edding wrote:
Unfortunately, I stored the machine under the house and forgot about it
for four years. I took it out last year and tried to start it - no
luck. There's spark, but no catch. It drips gasoline from a tiny hole
on the bottom of the carburetor.

I added a fuel shut off valve on my 20+ year old Troybilt tiller that I only
use every couple of months. Instead of turning it off, I switch off the fuel
supply and let it run until it dies. That way, there is no gas left in the
carb. By using the fuel shut off valve, it will start on the first or second
pull the next time I use it.