Old 15-04-2006, 08:19 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Mitch@this_is_not_a_real_address.com

Default How much do GOOD landscape lights cost?

I bought 2 complete sets of malibu brand landscape lights 2 years ago,
and they were absolute junk. I tore them out last spring. Half of
the connections didn't survive the winter, and most of the lids would
not stay on in wind. They don't screw or snap on! They're just a
weak press-fit!

Anyway, how much should I expect to pay for GOOD quality landscape
lights (approximately 15-20 lights) and a good transformer/timer to
drive them all?