Old 15-04-2006, 06:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback

Default Wild Garlic??

Bill wrote:
"cliff_the_gardener" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bill,
dig it up at the back end and flog it on ebay.
I planted 100 bulbs and not one has appeared. I suspect that dispite
my efforts my "improved" sandy soil isn't to its liking yet. However
were putting on ebay - if only to raise a few quid to buy more plants.

Clifford
Bawtry, Doncaster, South Yorkshire

The stuff I have is growing in heavy clay!!

Always the same, when you don't want it!!

Bill

I've been trying to grow it for a while now, unsuccessfully. Proves the
definition of a weed is any plant in the wrong place!

--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.