Old 16-04-2006, 01:26 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
TQ

Default I have in the ground..

"Farmer Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
Howdy: I'd like to so I can quit my real job. I have only been
growing for 2 years and mainly have only sold a few tomatoes and squash
last year. This year I've sold some tomato and cux plants and I
really think that more money can be made selling young plants than the
fruits of your LONG SUMMER labor. What do you think?? Iam begging to
be educated. Today 83 F in Madison, IL Soil temp 65 F I'm
putting a bunch of my "babies" out...cux, squash, lots of tomatoes and
a few peppers. Hope it doesn't freeze....

It/s like anything else. If you have something few others do, then you do
well at market.

Fr'instance - everyone has cantelope but few have cassava melon.