Old 16-04-2006, 02:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Gene Schurg

Default Furnace Failure...UGH!

I appreciate all the comments. I'm still not sure what I want to do at this
point.

The Southern Burner sounds great that it works without any electricity but I
would need at least two of them since they have lower BTU output and I would
also have to bring gas into another area of the GH which would be a pain in
the butt. They also are only floor model and like Ray said that takes
valuable plant space.

The Graingers catalog was interesting but they didn't carry parts for Modine

There is a local parts distributor for Modine that sells to the HVAC trade.
If I decide to fix the POS that I have now I would probably do that.

I am afraid that I will fix this one and worry all next winter that it might
break again. I'm thinking about a new unit but am unsure what I'll get.
I'll check out the Reznor site.

I'm still open to more suggestions.

Good Growing,
Gene