Old 16-04-2006, 08:05 AM
Potty Sarah Potty Sarah is offline
Registered User

Location: Bexley, Kent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadback
Last year I successfully grew potatoes in the above. As I don't want to
replace all the soil in them what do the team think of growing carrots
in them? I am bugged by carrot root fly so am wondering if I sow
carrots well below the top of the bags if this will keep the blighters away.
--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.