Old 16-04-2006, 12:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike

Default Stuffing our environment

Currently the availability of bio-fuels in New Zealand would account for
something like.25% of the current energy demands of our nation. Put

another
way, it would take 400 years of bio-fuel growth to produce the same energy
demands as 2006.

rob

but rob you are using your natural resources as well which is detrimental to
your environment and you are not such a developed (in the
industrial/suburban sprawl way) nation.
http://www.mikecrowe.photosite.com/a...2ndLeg/?page=4
show the geysers at Rotorua which used to be a lot higher, but as the guide
said, 'they are now being used to heat our houses'. What happens when they
give up?

Mike