Old 16-04-2006, 03:47 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Bloated bream may need your help

"Mister Gardener" wrote in message
One of my aquarium books recommends throwing the fish forcefully on
the floor. I guess you need to hope and pray that the first hit does
the job. Can't remember what book that was in, I remember that I was a
little surprised to find this advice in an otherwise well written
book.

That sounds sadistic when freezing or maybe beheading it would be quick and
sure. :-( I read about clove oil and alcohol mixed in their water is
painless as the fish just fall asleep and die.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.