Old 16-04-2006, 05:02 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Default Bloated bream may need your help

Koi-Lo wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message

A white spirit such as vodka or gin puts them to sleep quite
effectively and painlessly...but I would imagine the quantity required
for a fish as large as a bream would be very expensive....

I think it's supposed to be diluted in water.

Thanks for that...a white spirit such as Vodka or Gin gradually dripped
into a container holding the fish and water.....the amount depends on
the volume of water you have in the container....