Old 17-04-2006, 03:37 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
danny

Default Great Articule Ray !!

It is the journal of the International Phalaenopsis Alliance. www.phal.org
They recently raised their rates to a level that is a bit excessive (they're
now charging more than Orchid Digest for a much smaller journal, it's even
making AOS look like a bargain), but they do have some interesting articles
occasionally. I'll probably drop it after this year due to the excessive
cost. The only reason I really joined is because they have regional
meetings nearby a couple times a year.
-danny

"Phalguy" wrote in message
.. .
Hello Ed!

Pardon my ignorance but what is this magazine?

Thanks

Claude