Old 17-04-2006, 04:37 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default Furnace Failure...UGH!

On Sun, 16 Apr 2006 10:25:21 -0700 in K Barrett wrote:
That's true about googling for repair parts and directions. I got a repair
manual for my maytag refrigerator ice maker online and was able to take it
apart and fix it.

Worth mentioning.
There are people in this world that should not attempt repairing things
his or her self. There are other people that toss all rational
thought to the wind when electricity or gas are thrown into the mix.

If you are one of those people, you need to
1) Find a good HVAC technician/firm.
2) Establish a working relationship with the folks that do your HVAC
work.

I think the original poster found one of the firms where extortion
is a part of their business plan. I'd suggest asking for repair
estimates from a couple other firms before replacing the whole thing.
--
Chris Dukes
tajwerk this job isnt bad though. Today we had free breakfast and