Old 17-04-2006, 06:37 PM posted to rec.ponds
Altum

Default What Are You Feeding & Where are You Buying Your Koi Food ThisSeason?

ranchu wrote:
Altum,

I am off work today, so I did what you suggested, using the search you
designated in Google Scholar, "aquaculture koi carp diet" and 149 hits
were listed and not one supported anything that you said. That is not
to say that what you said is not valid, but it does suggest that what
without supporting documentation, it rates semi-close to an opinion,
like several others on this list who depend as not needing to support
their comments with research or quality documentation.

Tom L.L.

Well, let's see. First, you seem unwilling and/or unable to provide
quotes so it's rather hard to tell which of my comments you're even
talking about. Do you prefer vague flames to facts? I cited
Untergasser, a well-known authority on fish health. Where are YOUR
references. Hell, where's your netiquette?

*plonk* (I suspect you're too dense to know what that means.)

--
Put the word aquaria in the subject to reply.
Did you read the FAQ? http://faq.thekrib.com