Old 17-04-2006, 08:08 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default First waterlily bloom!

"Gill Passman" wrote in message
Koi-Lo wrote:
And it's the mini changeable-color lily from Wal*Mart a few years back.
A pretty peach colored blossom. :-)

I love lilies...any chance you can post a pic?

Gill

It's the same lily as I posted on the binary group. But that pic was from
last year. These minis are the first to bloom in spring, bloom throughout
the heat of summer and keep going until the first good frost. My darn PC
has a software conflict we can't find. The flash-card reader doesn't work
anymore so it's a real PIA to unload the camera now.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.