Old 17-04-2006, 08:40 PM posted to rec.ponds
Gill Passman

Default First waterlily bloom!

Koi-Lo wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message

Koi-Lo wrote:

And it's the mini changeable-color lily from Wal*Mart a few years
back. A pretty peach colored blossom. :-)

I love lilies...any chance you can post a pic?

Gill

It's the same lily as I posted on the binary group. But that pic was
from last year. These minis are the first to bloom in spring, bloom
throughout the heat of summer and keep going until the first good
frost. My darn PC has a software conflict we can't find. The
flash-card reader doesn't work anymore so it's a real PIA to unload the
camera now.

OK whenever you can do it...but I would love to see them. My NR does not
carry any binary groups....