Old 17-04-2006, 04:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Space

Default What to do with a redundant Yucca?

"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in message
Hi,

just removed two Yucca from a couple of oak half barrels (about 27" or
68cms).

One barrel disintegrated completely and the other lost its bottom - the
roots had broken it up - and I had two Yucca stumps.

One has been donated to my bro-in-law for his garden, but I am left with

the
other.

I am reluctant to take it to the tip, but given that it is now (even in

its
drastically trimmed back form) very heavy I don't know how else to dispose
of it.

Is there a home for orphan Yucca?

Cheers

Dave R

if it is still alive why not offer it on www.freecycle.org.

where about are you? I've just been looking on the net to find out more
about yuccas before I decide to get one.