Old 18-04-2006, 01:18 AM
Aly Aly is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland
Default Pathclear Ultra

Hi
I've used Pathclear 3 in the past on my block paving. I bought some pathclear Ultra on ebay and was surprised when I read the box and says it can't be used on block paving/concrete (0nly gravel, wasteland etc.).
I assumed pathclear Ultra would be able to be used similarly to Pathclear 3. Obviously not. has anyone slese bought this thinking they could use it on block paving/concrete? And if you used it - What happened? Did your blocks get ruined? Aly