Old 17-04-2006, 09:46 PM posted to rec.ponds
Kathy

Default Plant shelves

"Joan" wrote in message
I have a 300 gallon stock tank that I'm keeping as a
quarentine/hospital tank in case my pond fish need it. I'd like to
put some plant shelves in. Is cedar or other regular wood okay, or
might these contain substances that would be toxic to the fish?

Thanks.

Do you have a Big Lots store near you?? I found wire hangers at mine that
are rounded at the hook part. They fit over the rim of the 300 gallon and
all Rubbermaid tanks perfect, giving you a shelf you can run all around the
tank with plants, only using about 6 inches of top water, and the fish love
to hide under them.
Keeps the tank free for fish to swim under them and have use of the whole
pond , and gives you flowers to look at like a garden. Almost no work! Kathy
in AZ