Old 18-04-2006, 09:43 AM
Poppy Pete Poppy Pete is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy Pete
Does any one know the ratio to dilute neem oil for use as an insecticide? I have recently purchased 50ml of pure neem oil and it is a thick yellow solution.

Also, how do I use neem oil? Do I simply mix the 50ml bottle in warm water, stir, and apply liberally once to the soil? Or should I apply the neem oil over a period of time such as once a day for a week?

Thanks,

PP
I have recently read on another website that 1 tea spoon per US Quart is good for a spray mixture. That is 5ml per 1 pint of water.

I had searched the forums with out success for finding the answer so perhaps this will help.