Old 18-04-2006, 11:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David W.E. Roberts

Default What to do with a redundant Yucca?

"Mustang" wrote in message

David W.E. Roberts Wrote:
I am reluctant to take it to the tip, but given that it is now (even in
its drastically trimmed back form) very heavy I don't know how else to
dispose of it.

Is there a home for orphan Yucca?

Dave, I would be interested in giving it a new home. I'm local to
you....

--
Mustang

I have already been contacted by a Helen from Ipswich (via email).

The one thing that bothers me is that I didn't think my email address was
visible via the NewsGroup.

Assuming you are not her in disguise, then she has first refusal.

Cheers

Dave R