Old 18-04-2006, 12:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David W.E. Roberts

Default Garden Banter and email addresses

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"David W.E. Roberts" writes:

| So I am puzzled - unless the person in question is an Internet sleuth

and
| has cross referenced me with some other source of information.

Well, Google alone gets a plausible Email (two, actually, but I assume
the South Park one is you).

Nick,

I was found by Google - I hadn't realised just how much of my online traffic
was visible this way.

I have quickly found three of my 'real' email addresses.

The South Park one is defunct - I dropped quite a few addresses when Talk21
became no longer free.

One other is spammed to death anyway and is one I generally use if I think
there is a risk of the address being exposed.

The third address is one I didn't think I had exposed to the Internet.

Ho hum.

My normal return address is ' which is (or at least was)
specifically maintained by Talk21 as a valid email sink.

I may now have to Google all my email addresses to see which ones are
visible.

Cheers

Dave R