Old 18-04-2006, 06:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Need help identifying plants please

Rupert writes

"K" wrote in message

What's that underneath the bushes - possibly Corydalis?

If we are on picture 10 then the plant underneath looks a bit like a
geranium.

It does on the standard sized picture, but if you double click on the 0
of 10, you get a giant sized picture, and that shows clearly the leaves
to be dissected into separate leaflets, ie not like a geranium at all
;-)

Looks a bit bold for Corydalis-mine are fairly feathery (blue and white).

Yeah ... but I couldn't think what else it could be.
That's why I asked the question, even though it wasn't one of the plants
asked about.

--
Kay