Old 14-03-2003, 05:32 PM
wessie

Default Cornish gardens

"kathie" wrote in
:

We're planning a long weekend in Cornwall in a couple of weeks, staying
near Falmouth. There seem to be several beautiful gardens in the area,
but I think we'll only have time to visit one (in addition to the Eden
project).

Which would be the best at this time of year?

we visited both the Eden Project and Lost Gardens of Heligan end of last
May

Age range: 8-72

Everyone thought that Heligan was the better day out. We were there when
the camelia, rhododendron & magnolia were in full bloom

I guess now will be the time for spring bulbs such as bluebells etc

http://www.heligan.com/home/home.html

--

BMW R1150GS