Old 18-04-2006, 11:02 PM posted to rec.ponds
Mister Gardener

Default Two Koi-Lo's on rec.ponds

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:40:30 GMT, "Kelly" wrote:

"Gill Passman" wrote in message ? Surely
if someone comes onto your
newsgroup to offer a different opinion it is for you and the other members
to debate this - not take offence

o.k. then, what if I come here and say ponds suck and only assholes have
ponds.
Would that be a prelude to a discussion or an inflammatory remark?
same difference

Well, if you made that posting here, it could be the seed for a
discussion, as some of us might be curious why you have such strong
feelings about ponds, ponders, and assholes. Perhaps you lost a
favorite goldfish when you were a child, or perhaps the mean old man
next door wouldn't let you play by his pond, or perhaps you dated an
asshole. All good reasons for not liking ponds, ponders and assholes.
(Yes, I also think it's fun typing asshole in a public forum. I got to
type it 4 times here.) If you present convincing arguments, in a calm
and respectful manner, you might just convert a ponder to your way of
thinking.

-- Mister Gardener