Old 14-03-2003, 05:56 PM
KenCo

Default Hello Group

BenignVanilla wrote:

"Hal" wrote in message
Permalon beats the hell out of handling EDPM. I have a 300 gallon
EDPM (rubber) and 1000 gallon Permalon and the Permalon installation was
much easier. EPDM is about .040 thick and the Permalon is about .021
thick and stronger than the rubber. You do have to plan ahead because
Permalon is made to order then shipped, not cut from a roll.

Hal...great follow up...tell me more about permalon...I have never heard of
it!

BV.

Permalon X210 is 21 mil thick and 5-6x's stronger than EPDM.
it is custom cut/sized up to 1 acre sq.
its made from HDPE plastic, safe for potable/drinking water.

Permalon weighs 70 lbs per 1000 sq ft vs. 450 lbs. for EDPM,

you could never do this w/ EDPM unless you had a few cranes
http://www.kencofish.com/permalon.jpg

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.