Old 19-04-2006, 02:01 AM posted to sci.bio.botany,alt.religion.kibology
John Wilkins

Default Why blue light affects vegetation growth.

Kevin S. Wilson wrote:
On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 09:51:45 +1000, John Wilkins
wrote:

Mark Edwards wrote:
[skip to the loo]

No cluons were harmed when "TeaLady (Mari C.)" and "Otto Bahn"
conspired to write:

Left
Foot in
Yeah, what's THAT all about?

Seems a bit hokey to me.

A town a few hundred miles to the east of me (Pocatello) is routinely
referred to as Pokey. Nonetheless, John wins.

Thank you. You can catch my act in talk.origins. I'm here all year, and the
next...

--
John S. Wilkins, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Biohumanities Project
University of Queensland - Blog: evolvethought.blogspot.com