Old 19-04-2006, 12:19 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
gardenlen

Default Stuffing our environment

g'day george,

you had a post in the alt.pc group as well i had nearly forgotten hey
chuckle.

the attitude in that group is pretty indicative of waht occurs in these um
earth friendly chat thingies. that group a few years ago was very viable
always heaps of new posts every day new members coming in all the time lots
of help and assistance for the newies and the oldies a good friendly crowd.

then the dark forces arose and they are still there here as well and the
group karked it over night very sad realy, about the only post there now are
the spam porn ones. in the past you would ahve a couple of dozens responses
to your original post and my guess the thread would still be active.

anyhow we are in the same region with similar control problems.

len

http://www.users.bigpond.com/gardenlen1/

snipped