Old 19-04-2006, 08:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback

Default micro-irrigation systems

Rupert wrote:
"Taz" wrote in message
oups.com...
I've found a cheap drip-watering system that could potentially take
care of my raised beds. Has anyone got any experiences of these
systems - I find it difficult to believe that a constant drip drip drip
could satisfy the plants, especially during the summer.

I have no direct experience but a neighbour spend a small fortune last year
on a micro irrigation system. It works OK but her garden looks like is
something out of an intensive care ward.

I use a drip system on my tubs when I am away. I need to spend a few
days before adjusting so that the water does not waste. Having it on
for an hour a day dripping is usually plenty.

--
Please do not reply to this Email address,
as all Emails are deleted before opened.