Old 19-04-2006, 12:36 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
J Fortuna

Default 3 months old interacts with orchids

Yesterday my biggest bench hog needed to be watered, and David was helping
me out with it. In order to get to it, he needed to move a few other
orchids, so being a good daddy, he put the flowerpots on the floor around
the little rug our son was lying on, in order to provide 3-months old Robert
with some mobiles. Robert immediately proceeded to bat at the Phals' leaves
which caused the flower spikes to sway. He was happy. So David and I
proceeded in watering the aforementioned benchhog.

Robert was suspiciously quiet. When we turned our attention back to him, he
had overturned one of the orchid pots in such a way that the flower spike
landed right in front of his mouth, and so he was happily chewing on it. :-)
Nothing happened to neither the baby nor the orchid.

Joanna