Old 19-04-2006, 01:17 PM posted to rec.ponds
Wilmdale

Default anything better than bio balls?

Kathy wrote:

Shoot. I thought it would attach automatically as it is part of
my e-signature and card... but here we go...

http://home.pcisys.net/~muaddib/

You may have to cut and past... :-)
W. Dale

Great pond set up! we started with 2 150's on the screened in
porch, then last year we put a 300 in the yard. Your pictures are
just what I needed to show my hubby what I want to do . If we
stagger two more ponds up the hill and add more wall we can do it
all without digging!! We are on almost solid rock. So we have to
be inventive in our land scape. Thank you so much for letting us
visit your yard. Kathy in AZ

You are most welcome!
W. Dale