Old 19-04-2006, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
androo

Default Need help identifying plants please

Hi

Yes I think the no.10 right hand one is a kind of pieris, I have one
very similar in my garden, with lily of the valley type flowers on it at
the moment. And I think the left hand one is something else - it almost
reminds me of fresh new growth of valerian but I am probably wrong!

I would agree with the no.9 cistus/rock rose id as well, we have several
mature ones which look very similar.

I would agree with hebe for no.4, there are loads of different kinds and
the leaves look right for hebe.

No.6 does have the look of rhododendron with the buds on view.

You have some nice plants in your garden, congratulations!

Lynda

Thanks. It's been an exciting three months, watching things appear.

Androo