Old 19-04-2006, 10:08 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
Emery Davis

Default posted some raw pictures of Fairy Holler to give everyone anidea

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 07:01:32 +0200
"JennyC" wrote:

"madgardener" wrote in message
I've posted some "raw" pictures of Fairy to give everyone an idea of what it
looks like, and one of the last tree peony for color relief LOL
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler, overlooking English
Mountain in Eastern Tennessee (tomorrow I'll have an awesome picture of the
whole view above me on the next ridge up that overlooks me)

For those who can't access alt.binaries.pictures.gardens .........the pictures
can be viewed he http://tinyurl.com/s88nv

Jenny

Thanks, Jenny. And Maddie for the pics. Indeed I, and I suspect
many of us, have no access to binary ngs.

-E

P.S. Maddie: never listen to the critics!

--
Emery Davis
You can reply to ecom