Old 19-04-2006, 03:01 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
William Wagner

Default posted some raw pictures of Fairy Holler to give everyone an idea

In article ,
Klara wrote:

In message , Emery Davis
writes
Thanks, Jenny. And Maddie for the pics. Indeed I, and I suspect many
of us, have no access to binary ngs.

-E

P.S. Maddie: never listen to the critics!

I second both - keep us posted, Maddie!

Perhaps of interest. You can post a url of a file using Tinypic.

http://www.tinypic.com/

Below from above site.

Enjoy!

Bill

Welcome to Tinypic video and image hosting. You can easily upload and
link your videos and images to MySpace, eBay, message boards, etc.
TinyPic is simple, fast and free. Best of all, the url will always be
tiny so give it a try!

Image Hosting Example URL: http://tinypic.com/z1

Host your video here!
Upload

Tag

Valid image hosting formats: jpg,png,gif,tif
Images hosted larger than 250k are resized

All images are reviewed. No nudity or offensive images
(209.204.110.197, 209.204.64.141 logged)

--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade