Old 19-04-2006, 11:02 PM posted to rec.ponds
CanadianCowboyİ

Default Underwater light (update)

Gareeeİ wrote:

Can I just replace those with higher wattage ones, like some of the other
fuses in my home? (The laundry rooms fuse is MUCH higher, and is where we
plug the outdoor tools into when we use them, bu tit would be MUCH easier to
just use the outdoor plugs.)

What is the current rating on your outdoor outlet ? If it is not at
least 10 Amps then what was the builder thinking ?

The breaker box looks pretty "plug n play".. turn the main power off,
replace the breaker with a higher volt/watt one, and then turn the master
breaker back on.

You just need to turn off the particular area that you are working on
and NOT the whole house or else you will be spending half the day
reseting and configuring your clocks.