Old 19-04-2006, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Mike Lyle

Default Wild Garlic??

?..? wrote:
"Mike Lyle"

[...]
While we're on the subject, I sent some wild garlic roots to a urg
reader a few years ago, but never had a note to say they had arrived
safely. These are trifles, I know, but I think it's rather nice to
get an acknowledgement, if only so we know whatever it is actually
arrived.

Well you didn't send them to me.
You don't know me
I have the email address of the person concerned and will confirm
delivery to them personally by email.
If your consignment wasn't acknowledged then you should have chased
it. People are fickle.

I made no comment about you. And I'm hardly likely to chase up under
such circumstances.

--
Mike.