Old 20-04-2006, 06:24 AM posted to rec.ponds
Paul in Redland

Default Underwater light (update)

SPEAKING of which... the GFCI's in my manufactured Clayton home have fuses
that are too low for outdoor electric tools, like my leaf blower, and my
pressure washer.

Can I just replace those with higher wattage ones, like some of the other
fuses in my home? (The laundry rooms fuse is MUCH higher, and is where we
plug the outdoor tools into when we use them, bu tit would be MUCH easier
to just use the outdoor plugs.)

Sure, just make sure that:
1. You don't touch any "live" parts inside the breaker box and
2. Your fire insurance is paid up, you'll probably be needing it.