Old 20-04-2006, 01:54 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Best 22" Mulching mower to buy

Srgnt Billko wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Everything I read leans toward Toro. I will have to lift this mower
often and it's 89 Lbs. It will be a commercial use mower. I guess these
days bagging grass is not as popular as it was years ago. Our family
used to have a Lawnboy with a Magnesium deck and it was light weight
and lasted forever but it was 2-cycle. Would would you suggest? I want
something good but don't want to spend over $400.00 Thanks

I'm very happy with my Ariens and it has single lever height adjustment
which is important to me.

I'm very happy with my Honda Harmony . It does an excellent job of
mulching, always starts right up and has been trouble free for 7 years
now.