Old 20-04-2006, 12:21 PM posted to triangle.gardens
ptcruiser

Default Lilacs

I had heard this too so when I saw a vendor at the Farmers Market
selling them I asked him how they would do. He said the variety he
sells will do well in our climate. He is close to middle of the market
on the fish market side. $12.00 for a 1 gallon. I have bought a great
deal of shrubs from him and they have all done well except for my
camellias which seem to be coming back a little now. Probably my fault.
Leaves turned yellow. He is a horticultural graduate from NC State and
seems to know his plants well.