Old 20-04-2006, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
George.com

Default Cat Poo

"Sacha" wrote in message
ups.com...

George.com wrote:
"JANCAN" wrote in message

Hello out there. I am very new to all this so I hope someone can help
me. My cat keeps pooing and weeing on my lawn. Any ideas to stop him
doing it?

Some stuff I used on my lawn to deter the cats (until I built a raised
garden they then went and used) was camphor scented saw dust. snip

A troll started the cat thread - just look at the 'common sense' of the
content! We have an idiot here who starts cat threads when he's bored
with counting his brain cells - it doesn't take long to do that, you
see. Ignore it.

I find it very difficult to type and think at the same time. I can think
after I have sent the post.

rob