Old 20-04-2006, 12:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
kenty;\)

Default lowest temps for toms?

What is the lowest temperature a tomato plant can withstand before it is
knocked back .I didnt plant my toms in my unheated greenhouse last year
until the first week in june .And was wondering wether they could go in
there sooner?I live in Nottingham.The plants are about 10 inches high at the
moment.So i will sow later next year until i get the balance right.Last year
i sown around feb 15 th,this year end of march,next year i think end of
april.I suppose you only learn from the experience & from your own location.
Cheers Keith