Old 14-03-2003, 07:20 PM
Mike

Default Cookenhof?? Gardens

In article , Natalie
writes

"Mike" wrote in message
In article , Camilla
Peake writes
Try www.Holland.com for details of the Keukenhof gardens. Great place.
Camilla.

You sound as if you have been there :-))

How long should I allow for a visit?

Mike

I've been to the Keukenhof gardens Mike. I'd allow at least half a day for
the gardens but there is a lot to see in the area including the National
Botanic Gardens in Leiden.

Natalie

Thanks Natalie

My brief is the Gardens, the Tulip Fields and a visit to Amsterdam with
a Barge trip. I have to plan it for 30 April - 4 May 2004. Quite a way
off I know, but the AGM is at the end of this month when I have to
present the whole thing.

So far one coach load but I think it just may be more :-))

Any input welcomed

Many thanks

Mike

http://www.collingwoodassoc.org.uk/ Reunion. Chatham May 30th - June 2nd

Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Reunion October 2003 Isle of Wight.
National Service (RAF) Association reunion. Nov 2003 Scarborough.