Old 20-04-2006, 03:48 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
?

Default Furnace Failure...UGH!

On 19 Apr 2006 18:55:36 -0700 in . com jtill wrote:
We don't have heater needs in Houston but I have been following this
thread. Do you guys use any Solar Panels combined with water storage? I
use 35 Gal. drums for bench supports (since I have plenty of them).
Panels can be made with plastic pipe, a small pump and half a dozen
drums and you could save some bucks on heating. The pipe panels could
serve as shade cloth at 50% blocking. Just a thought.

I've been meaning to play with with a Subterranean Heating and Cooling
System
http://www.sunnyjohn.com/indexpages/shcs.htm
But to do so effectively would require enough space to do two greenhouses
one with traditional and one with SHCS.

--
Chris Dukes
tajwerk this job isnt bad though. Today we had free breakfast and