Old 14-03-2003, 07:44 PM
Natalie

Default Cookenhof?? Gardens

My brief is the Gardens, the Tulip Fields and a visit to Amsterdam with
a Barge trip. I have to plan it for 30 April - 4 May 2004. Quite a way
off I know, but the AGM is at the end of this month when I have to
present the whole thing.

So far one coach load but I think it just may be more :-))

Any input welcomed

Many thanks

Mike

I personally wouldn't bother visiting Amsterdam...unless your group is
interested in the Anne Frank House or Art Museums. Delft and Leiden are
much nicer towns with all the charm of the Dutch canals. The bulb fields
are amazing and can be seen just driving around the area. There are boat
trips where you go past an incredible number of windmills.

Natalie