Old 21-04-2006, 02:39 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Eggs Zachtly

Default Holes in yard

said:

Unbelievable what people post expecting to get answers.

Likewise, it's unbelievable what people replying, will post.

No info as to whether the hole is 1/16 inch or 1 inch.

As the OP posted that they thought cicadas were emerging, that gives a clue
to the size of the hole. Seems like "info" to me.

Nor any info as to whether the location is Miami or England.

(resolves to: pool-68-236-xxx-xxx.hag.east.verizon.net)
and
| From: "T. L. Pope-Green"

is most likely a valid email domain for the poster, coinciding with the
Posting-Host and Path headers.

Pretty much narrows it down, doesn't it?

Sort of like saying my car doesn't work anymore, how do I fix it.

You're answer was sort of like saying, "Replace the engine." without even
opening the hood.

--
Eggs

-Two aerial antennas meet on a roof, fall in love get married. The ceremony
wasn't much, but the reception was brilliant.