Old 21-04-2006, 11:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Dave Gillingham

Default Ok, so I'm lazy tonight...

On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 16:53:35 +0200, Reka wrote:

In article ,
says...
~Forgive me for being picky, but were those US or imperial gallons?
~
~On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 22:24:25 +0200, Reka wrote:
~
~...and it's late. If I want to soak my orchids in Physan 20 solution and
~need 2 tsp. of 20% Physan per gallon of water,how many tsp. do I need of
~50% Physan for 5 liters? (I can get 50% benzalkonium chloride here which
~should be relatively similar, if not equal, to Physan -
~http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzalkonium_chloride)
~
~--
~Dave Gillingham

Hey, Dave! Welcome back!

US gallons, of course! Are there any other gallons? grin ;-)
--

Thanks for the welcome. I note your absence from postings for a week or so. Did
you go away for your Spring break?

A few pilots have found, to their sad cost, that US gallons are smaller than
imperial ones. I guess that just goes to show one should read the manual *very*
carefully.
Dave Gillingham